Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include info about Approvals (Who, When) on issue export in case of multiple approvers?

Wolfgang Landes March 30, 2021

Hello,

I need to include the information what User Approved the issue at which date in an issue export in case of multiple approver required.

I struggle in two points.

Getting the information

I can not use the transition event to store this information because multiple Approver are required and I need to store the information of single user approval and not the final approval decision. I checked automation for jira and scriptrunner and could not find an event listener to the event of an single approval (like I said not the final approval).

Exporting the information

Let's say I get the information stored in a custom field single line text ("User A approved on 30.03.2021, User B approved on 01.04.20201).
How would I add it to an export when only fields on the issue sceen are exported. Meaning I would need to put this field on the issue screen which would make it editable and would destroy the purpose.
I guess an paid addon would solve that problem. part. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5167/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thanks for helping.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events