Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to configure web resources in ScriptRunner

Hi,

I am trying to use AUI Single Select in my Jira customization using script runner. For this, I am following the below URL- 

https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/7.10.2/docs/single-select.html

As per the above URL, this component is not included in the AUI core. I must explicitly require a web resource key.

So I am using below URL for adding the web resources-

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/WebResource.html

but it's not working for me.

I have made following changes in setenv.bat after went through the above document.

set JVM_REQUIRED_ARGS=-Djava.awt.headless=true -Datlassian.standalone=JIRA -Dorg.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.LIMIT_BUFFER=true -Dmail.mime.decodeparameters=true -Dorg.dom4j.factory=com.atlassian.core.xml.InterningDocumentFactory -Dplugin.resource.directories=C:/Program Files/Atlassian/Application Data/JIRA/scripts -Dother.properties

I have provided the below values in web resource fields -
Context - com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-select
Key- autoSelect
Resources- auto.js [just added the alert to check if it's working]

But I am unable to add web resources. Getting following error while adding the web resource- "Could not find <tt>auto.js</tt> in configured resource directories".

I have placed auto.js under "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\scripts\" 

I have also raised a ticket to script runner support team to know where I am missing. According to them,  Jira is not picking up that startup argument for some reason and suggest me to raise a ticket to Atlassian support.

Can anyone help me with this?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

I am sharing this article with both Zephyr and Xray information and everything should be in one place. It will be easy to know when selecting Zephyr or Xray. Zephyr and Xray are both Jira plug-ins u...

180 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you