Did you mean: 

How do i re-order tests in Test cycles?

JulieHowes January 30, 2019

Re-order tests in test cycles.PNG

4 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Gábor_Juhász February 26, 2020

I would also really love to have a way to reorder test cases. It's pretty weird that in the test cases tab they are in Key order, and I can change the viewing order, but in Test Cycles they are in Name order by some logic, and drag and dropping them one by one is not a solution with hundreds of tests.

0 votes
Elena Tsuber June 11, 2020

+1 for the problem that was mentioned. It's weird that tests within the test Cycle are sorted by Name not Key. There is the possibility ti sort tests in Tests it will be useful to have this functionality for test Cycle also.

0 votes
Sarah Baker November 25, 2019

I would also like to re-order the test cases. They used to be in 'key' order, but have now been alphabetised by Summary. Ideally, we'd like to add an 'order' custom field, but we can't see any way of re-ordering as it is.

0 votes
Felicia Menten April 5, 2019

The way I've been able to reorder mine:

From within the test cycle where you see the details and the individual test cases, go to the Test Case tab and drag and drop them there to reorder them. 

When you view the test cases in the player, view them without using any grouping (Group by: No Group).  

For me, my test cases are showing in the order that I have them arranged. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events