Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get the status of the worklog ?

Jagadish November 26, 2020

I would like to grab all the worklog of an issue with status in "Waiting for Approval" state .

I tried using - /rest/api/2/issue/{issue-key}/worklog  , but it returned all the data except the status .

Can anyone help with any other way to do it ?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

@Jagadish did you see the answer from Susanne?

0 votes
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

Hi @Jagadish 

Take a look at the answer from @Denis Blanchette gave to this question:

Solved: How to get list of worklogs through JIRA REST API (atlassian.com)

HTH,
KGM

Jagadish November 30, 2020

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

I looked at those answers but none of them have a clear solution on how to get the status of the tempo timesheet .

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,

Please take a look at https://www.tempo.io/server-api-documentation/timesheets#tag/Timesheet-Approval for information about the available REST API's for the approvals in Tempo. 

It is also possible to get the approval status of worklogs with the Tempo Servlet (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/649200068/Tempo+Servlet+Manual+-+Tempo+Server)
By adding the "addApprovalStatus=true" parameter to the URL, information about the approval status is added to the response. 

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events