How do I remove the tooltips on a Horizontal Navigation Bar?

Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

Hi, All

I've added a lovely Horizontal Navigation Bar on my page, and it's lovely and everything.

However, when I put any images in it they get the tooltip from the title of the current Horizontal Navigation Bar Page.

Is there any way to stop this happening?

EDIT - I can't upload an image due to company policy.

However, you can replicate this easily.

1. Create a HNB with 2 tabs.
  2. Place text and an image in one.
  3. Save page, hover mouse over image.

Best

Eliot

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2018

Hi Eliot,

Screenshots would be very useful, together with the Storage Format so that it's easy to replicate.

Let us know.

Regards,

Rafael Franco (Adaptavist)

Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

Cheers, Rafael!

Adding the image now, unfortunately I've no idea about Storage Format, but I'm pretty sure that we're server based, not cloud, if that has anything to do with anything.

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2018

Storage format can be found at the top Right hand side of the page : Tools > Storage format. Please send us the information you find there in a text file

Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

OK, I've removed the macro IDs. Here you go:

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="auihorizontalnav" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="IDREMOVED"><ac:rich-text-body><ac:structured-macro ac:name="auihorizontalnavpage" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="IDREMOVED"><ac:parameter ac:name="title">AHA!</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p>this would be some prime content, if I had a clue</p>
<p><ac:image><ri:attachment ri:filename="outlook.png" /></ac:image></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><ac:structured-macro ac:name="auihorizontalnavpage" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="IDREMOVED"><ac:parameter ac:name="title">MOAR</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p>y'see, it's all about the content.</p>
<table><colgroup><col /><col /><col /></colgroup>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>col 1</td>
<td>col 2</td>
<td>col 3</td></tr>
<tr>
<td>
<div class="content-wrapper">
<p><ac:image ac:thumbnail="true" ac:width="30"><ri:attachment ri:filename="outlook.png" /></ac:image></p></div></td>
<td>
<p><ac:image ac:thumbnail="true" ac:width="30"><ri:attachment ri:filename="outlook.png" /></ac:image></p></div></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>
<p><ac:image ac:thumbnail="true" ac:width="30"><ri:attachment ri:filename="outlook.png" /></ac:image></p></div></td></tr></tbody></table></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

I've also indicated how you can do this yourself.

I'm operating using IE11, by the way, only option. Organisation rulllllleeeezzz.

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2018

Hi Eliot,

I managed to reproduce your issue. I've created a ticket so that we can tackle that:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/CONTENTF-80

You can follow that ticket for more updates.

Other than this, is there anything else we can help you with?

Regards,

Rafael

Eliot Cole May 24, 2018

No, I'm good. Glad to see it's an issue, and not just something that I'm doing wrong.

Also, though, sorry that it's an issue, and something that needs a fix.

I've voted for it ... hopefully someone else comes up with a work around in the meantime.

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2018

Hi Eliot,

We've just released version 6.1.5 of Content Formatting for Confluence. This release contains the fix for your issue.

Could you please update to this version and let us know if it works as expected?

Thanks,

Rafael

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events