Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does Scriptrunner work with ACTIONS FOR JIRA SERVICE DESK

I would like to the same behaviors 

2 answers

0 votes

It can, yes.

Hi @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ 

do I have to change the configurations to get the behaviour? I don't figured out how to get the behaviour on the actions for service desk displays.

Hi Nic, thx for your answer. So far, I have configured the mapping:

2020-01-22 08_33_52-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

Now I am trying to get the following behaviour. This is the Action for Service Desk display:

2020-01-22 08_37_06-Test für den Vorgesetzten - Schulung beantragen - Service Desk.png

When I choose IHK from Träger, the field Startdatum should be hidden. But there is no reaction. Here is the code:

2020-01-22 08_40_13-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

What is wrong?

I think you've written a condition and not told it to do anything.

Instead of doing the show/hide in the script, use the "shown" flag and a condition that says "if customfield Trager = IHK".

Hey Nic,

thanks for your advice. But there is no condition for "if customfield Trager = IHK"

2020-01-23 10_22_32-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

No, sorry, I've not been clear on "condition" - although Jira uses the word to describe workflow conditions, it's been used in Scriptrunner behaviors as well.  If you look at your first screenshot, there's a line about "conditions" there as well.

You mean that one, right?2020-01-23 11_03_31-Does Scriptrunner work with ACTIONS FOR JIRA SERVI....png

But when I do so, I get that display:

2020-01-23 10_22_32-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

Am I blind? :/

Hello,

Finally, did you manage to make Behaviours working with Actions for JSD ?

ScriptRunner Behaviours are not currently compatible with Deviniti's Actions for Jira Service Management. We have an existing improvement ticket for this here: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-4490

We would recommend voting for that if you want this implemented in the future for ScriptRunner.

Kind regards,

Katy

Adaptavist Product Support 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase

The benefits of using Jira in different departments

Jira is a great tool to use across different departments. Forget that paperwork – switch to Jira and get that tasks done smoothly. Marketing Jira allows for a complete digital transformation of you...

76 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you