Jacob francois October 16, 2019

I would like to the same behaviors 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

ScriptRunner Behaviours are not currently compatible with Deviniti's Actions for Jira Service Management. We have an existing improvement ticket for this here: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-4490

We would recommend voting for that if you want this implemented in the future for ScriptRunner.

Kind regards,

Katy

Adaptavist Product Support 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2019

It can, yes.

Dustin Glienke January 21, 2020

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

do I have to change the configurations to get the behaviour? I don't figured out how to get the behaviour on the actions for service desk displays.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2020
Dustin Glienke January 21, 2020

Hi Nic, thx for your answer. So far, I have configured the mapping:

2020-01-22 08_33_52-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

Now I am trying to get the following behaviour. This is the Action for Service Desk display:

2020-01-22 08_37_06-Test für den Vorgesetzten - Schulung beantragen - Service Desk.png

When I choose IHK from Träger, the field Startdatum should be hidden. But there is no reaction. Here is the code:

2020-01-22 08_40_13-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

What is wrong?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2020

I think you've written a condition and not told it to do anything.

Instead of doing the show/hide in the script, use the "shown" flag and a condition that says "if customfield Trager = IHK".

Dustin Glienke January 23, 2020

Hey Nic,

thanks for your advice. But there is no condition for "if customfield Trager = IHK"

2020-01-23 10_22_32-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2020

No, sorry, I've not been clear on "condition" - although Jira uses the word to describe workflow conditions, it's been used in Scriptrunner behaviors as well.  If you look at your first screenshot, there's a line about "conditions" there as well.

Dustin Glienke January 23, 2020

You mean that one, right?2020-01-23 11_03_31-Does Scriptrunner work with ACTIONS FOR JIRA SERVI....png

But when I do so, I get that display:

2020-01-23 10_22_32-Behaviours - AlBo JIRA.png

Am I blind? :/

Yvan Le Texier May 11, 2020

Hello,

Finally, did you manage to make Behaviours working with Actions for JSD ?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events