The goal I'd like to achive, is to only show released and not yet archived versions in the Affects Version/s Field in JIRA Service Desk Customer Portal.
I tried this in vain using the new (and still awesome) Behaviours Service Desk support.
//getting version Manager
def versionsManager = ComponentAccessor.getVersionManager()
//getting the Affects Version/s Field
def versionsField = getFieldById("versions")
//getting all non-archived released versions
def releasedVersions = versionsManager.getVersionsReleased(issueContext.projectObject.id, false)
//setting them as FieldOptions for the Affects Version/s Field
When printing out all versions of this project and the ones in releasedVersions, I get the following result:
REL = only released and non archived versions
ALL = all versions
I tried this with and without the BaseScript import at the start of the script, but ...
@BaseScript FieldBehaviours fieldBehaviours
... I still got all the versions shown in the customer portal without any error. (What it the BaseScript line doing anyways?)
Does anyone know if this is a general problem at the moment or am I doing something completely wrong?
Thanks in advance!
We recently launched a new app that allows to prompt users for the affected version on customer portal.
The form would show a project field with cascading version and/or component
You may try it on our demo environment
Feel free to contact us if you want any enhancements/modifications
Here's the link for the app:
could you please check out this post? I would really appreciate it if you answered this question ;) Thanks!
Hi, slothstronaut! I have a similar problem with the script. When creating a new task in JIRA, script works ok, but if we create a new task in Service Desk portal, script doesn't work. Through the browser console I have such an error:
Behaviours post failed. TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
at Object.a [as f] (batch.js?locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:1044)
at Function.e.setFieldOptions (batch.js?locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:1044)
at t.e.addFieldListeners (batch.js?locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:1044)
You get the same error?
maybe we misunderstand each other, I've enabled logging for behaviour and also include logger to my script for debug. I can see my script is called during my browser
You faced similar bugs to what I reported about "select list conversion": https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2667
It looks like jQuery "$" alias is not defined - and replacing "$." and "$(" in plugin js/bh-portal.js (by "jQuery." and "jQuery(") may be a work-around worth to try... waiting for Adaptavist to fix this Behaviour support.
I propose you to vote for my bug report, and I can vote for yours if you create one for your specific trouble.
Right. But the way "Behaviours with Service Desk" is documented: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-servicedesk.html
it sounds like any documented "behaviour use case" is expected to work in both JIRA and Customer Portal.
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events