We have configure an initialiser with Behavior plugin to populate some default values in Description during create issue action.
We configured this only for issue type "Defect".
But we observed that while during creation, first if we select Defect then changing to another issue type ( Story ) , the same values showing there even.
When checked in configuration , we see that the other issue types are under Jira Default workflow. Is that might be the issue ?
PS: We have copied the Jira default workflow but still issue persists.
Step by Step Replication:
1) Added a groovy script as initialiser to populate some tests in Description field. ( Script attached).
2) As per the script, default values will show in Description only while creating a "Defect"
3) Select issue type Defect . We sees values are present in Description field.
4) Change issue type to Bug - Value will be disappeared ( Defect and Bug has same workflow)
5) Change issue type to Defect again - text visible
6) change it to Story , Epic , Improvement etc which is having copied default workflow. - Default field is shown.
Can you please help us to fix the issue ? Is it because of default workflow( copied) or any thing need to change in script.
Hello everyone! We are very excited to announce some much needed changes to the issue create experience in JSM (the blue "create" button) at the top of the screen. We have just starte...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events