Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel this account easily?

Romulo Ribon February 4, 2021

Just created the account but got upset and regret because so many data from me this Big Brother stuff got from me automatically. To cancel the account has been an labyrinth without an end. Any tip? One more reason to stop using google apps as minimum as possible.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2021

Er, this isn't even a google apps forum.  Not sure why you're asking here?

Romulo Ribon February 4, 2021

Thanks Nic. From a simple subscription to test and look through the Trello app (from Atlassian) I came here.  After subscribing to it I realized I did not want it. When I finally arrived to the window "Exclude your account" and click on "Exclude account" another window opens telling me "It is not possible to exclude your account". I'm not a programmer. Trying to cancelling the account is just like enter the Labyrinth with 15 Minotaurs. Some steps even lead me to Google stuff...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Ah, I see, thanks for clearing that up!

Trello uses an Atlassian account behind the google one, and I'd guess the Atlassian account you're using on Trello is the one you are using here in the Community as well.

"Exclude an account" is about blocking someone from your Trello, and I suspect it's not letting you do that because the account you have is the one that "owns" the Trello system and there are no other admins.

But it sounds like what you want to do is delete your Atlassian account.  Is that right?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events