Hello from Shanghai

chang_ma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2019

This is Chang Ma from Shanghai and I wanna say hello to all the community fellows. 

I started using JIRA since 2012 when I worked in Finland and it amazed me and helped me make the development work pretty agile as a Scrum Master. Since I moved back to China in 2017, I found there were already many passionate users of JIRA as well as other Atlassian products in this area. I created a chat group in WeChat (most commonly used IM tool in China) and after two years, now we have almost 700 Atlassian users discussing, sharing and chatting every day. 

Currently I serve PingAn, one of the largest company in China, as an Agile Coach and use Jira as an effective tool for the organizational Agile transformation.

I didn't how powerful support can AUG community provide until one of the Atlassian partner recommended. Now I feel it and only wanna thank every AUG leader. You guys are already amazing and make this community so fantastic. I'll learn from you and make Shanghai AUG a good one as well. You'll also see more AUGs in China, I promise.

3 comments

Comment

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2019

@chang_ma , Glad you found a group and the Community!  Welcome. -pjd

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2019

@chang_ma ! Welcome and we're so happy to have you leading community events in Shanghai. Can't wait to see how you grow your community. :)

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 14, 2019

Welcome again Chang Ma! It's been great to connect with you on your ideas to grow the Shanghai community. Can't wait to see it take off :)

Dolapo Amusan October 25, 2019

Hi Chang,

Noticed you are from Shanghai and I thought you may be able to help us with a challenge one of our team members is having with using Trello in HongKong.

Here is a link to my question on Atlassian community.

Unable to view images in HongKong/China

I'd really appreciate your input

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events