I am given a task adapt a existing system change management from offline mode (manual forms) into Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Jira Software, Portofolio, Table Grid Editor, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Reporting).
The table below illustrate the flow from left to right, as well as from top to bottom.

My questions and thoughts:
1. Should I create issue types in Jira Software based on the number of columns above (Since each column produces / uses a specific form ) ? Or can it be simplified ?
2. To my understanding Confluence is the entry point of business requirements, however now it seems that Jira Service Desk can also be another source of business requirements or change request. How can I transform an existing issue in Jira Service Desk into an issue type in Jira Software (after being reviewed by certain roles) ?
3. As for SIT and UAT I think I can utilize Bitbucket, Bamboo with Jira. Any build result can be seen right away in Jira. Here they are talking about scripts which may not be test driven development.
4. For infrastructure change and System Access I believe it should be in Jira Service Desk as well.
5. Portofolio should give overview on the resources across all projects.
Any feedback or tips on this would be very much appreciated.