The goal here is to find the total number of bugs in a release, I have a release 5.5.13 and I want to find out no of bugs in this release.
show the number of bugs we are working to resolve in the latest release
Hi @Shivin Saraf,
Your would use a JQL query such as the below:
project = PROJECT and affectedVersion = 5.5.13 and type = bug
The above query would display all bugs with the same Affects Version.
project = PROJECT and affectedVersion = 5.5.13 and type = bug and status != Closed
The above query would display only bugs that have not been closed with the same Affects Version.
Let me know if I have misunderstood your requirements.
Thanks
If this answers your question please accept the solution so others on the community find the solution faster.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.