A story contains multiple tasks. The time tracking is visible under the tasks individually under a given story but If I see the progress at story level, it is not showing up the estimated time, time spent and remaining time.
how you are adding tasks as link tickets or sub tickets. If you add them as sub tasks you can view the time tracking at story level also.
Hi @Ankit Yadav,
If you have linked a Task to a Story then you will not see the time added the to Story itself as it is a separate entity.
If you have created Sub-tasks within your Story then the time estimates will be rolled-up to the Story level in the Time Tracking section of the issue view screen.
As @Sreenivasaraju P and I have stated, only sub-tasks created within the Story will have their time estimate rolled-up to the Story level.
Hope this helps
I have linked the tasks to a story. Under the tasks I can see Time tracking but under the story I cant see time tracking. I have not put the original estimate for that story.
Thanks a lot @[deleted]and @Sreenivasaraju P for taking out time to answer my question.
I got it now. If I am not mistaken, for time tracking at story level, one should have sub-tasks under the story. Creating only tasks under a story will not show time tracking at story level.
Happy to help @Ankit Yadav and you are correct.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.