Hi All,
I have been working on a new knowledge base to sit along side the service desk which we will be moving over to (ETA end of May)
I have been on annual leave for a few days, come back and the space no longer exists? (or at least the landing/home page doesn't). Luckily I still have all my articles as they are saved in my activity history!!
I came across a post in 2016 that suggests that N upgrade to Jira may be at fault...any thoughts?
I'm struggling to find a away to fix this as all articles are still sitting within this "ghost" space but when I try and set the space home it keeps going round in an endless loop of telling me how awkward it is because it doesn't exist.
how did this happen? how do i fix it and should i be concerned that this will happen again when we roll out to our customer base - its not filling me with confidence after talking my team into moving over from a competitor!