Hello,
With the new separation in 3 different JIRA I have some questions. So I have read the doc but for me it's still unclear.
Now all user of JIRA have account (around 25 members). But only 4 are developer.
So if I switch to role base view, I need the following :
- 1 administrator (also developer)
- 4 developer that can create ticket, use agile view, do release, manage workflows, link with bitbucket, ...
- 21 people that can create issue, view it, comment it and search after it
- theses people don't need to have an agile view
- the issue can be in the same project where developer use agile tools
Is there a way to optimize this situation instead of creating jira-software user for everyone. I have the impression that with service desk it can reduce the cost but I'm afraid that people can't do what they need if we use agile.
thanks