Is it possible to create a new board in addition to the board I've already created to manage the backlog using 2 metodologies, Scrum and Kanban?
Hi @Marcelo Rezende
Yes it is possible in the same space aka project.
Thanks @Varsha Joshi, do you know how can I do it? I can't create a new board since I've created one. I can't add a new board since my workspace because the option does not appear for me.
Hello @Marcelo Rezende
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Whay type of space are you using? Click the ... next to the space name in the panel on the left and tell us what the last two lines in the pop-up say. It will be something like
Software spaceCompany-managed
The methods to add another board to the space will depend on the type of space you are using.
For a Company-managed Software space you can click the + button next to the space name to add another board.
For other types of spaces that specific path to the option doesn't exist, but there are other ways to set up additional boards for other types of spaces.
Hi Marcelo,
If you are using a Team-managed or Business space, here is an article that can help guide you for creating a second board.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
For Business space projects there is a new (since March 2026) multiple board feature.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Create-and-save-multiple-board-views-in-business-projects/ba-p/2981809
On the top of the Jira home page there is a search box, clicking on it opens a larger box with suggestions, look towards to bottom of that box and click on boards.
This should list all the boards, find create board button and then it should be easy to proceed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.