Hi,
One of our team member claims that the field to enter comments in the Activity area of each user stories suddenly doesn't appear to his JIRA cloud.
Are there any way to make the comment field visible again?
Hi @Yoshikazu Kameoka
Welcome to the community!
I know it sounds basic, but try having them clear their browser cache and cookies for the Atlassian domain, or open it in an incognito window?
I've seen rendering glitches in the new UI that go away after a cache clear.
Hi @Ajay _view26_ Thanks for the advice.But as I asked the member to access from another browser but it doesn't appears in the another browser too (MS Edge, Google Chrome..) so it may be not about the browser cache.Is it related to some kind of a role?
Can youmake sure your team member still has the "Add Comments" permission in the project's permission scheme. Go to Project Settings → Permissions and look for the "Add Comments" row. If their role or group got accidentally removed during a recent change, the comment box simply won't render for them.
Hi @Ajay _view26_ Thanks for the idea! I've just reset the members permission then the comments field came back. Maybe somehow the permission has been changed or something.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.