Due to a recent change, if I click on a ticket in Table View, it appears in a pop-out window rather than opening in full-page view, as it did previously.
Why? This is useless. This little narrow pop-out window is too narrow to properly display the information in the ticket. I can't widen the ticket enough to do so.
To display the information properly, I must close the pop-out and then click on the link with the middle-mouse button, or right-click on the link and select "Open in new tab". This requires two clicks to view the ticket instead of one. Actually 4, because when I look at the list, I expect to open the ticket by clicking on the link. So I do that, see the pop-up, get disgusted, close it, and the re-open the ticket with the two-click method. The change has slowed down my productivity and trashed my mood.
I should at least be able to choose in Account Settings what a single-click on the link does.