Hi Community,
I am Founder & CEO of Gravitas Group. I am reaching out because I am
facing a critical security situation and need guidance on how to
initiate a Sole Admin Role Transfer with Atlassian Support.
SITUATION
A former technical collaborator, currently holds:
- The sole Organisation admin role
- The Billing admin role
His collaboration was terminated following deliberate infrastructure
sabotage across multiple platforms (GitLab, DigitalOcean, Google
Cloud Console). Legal proceedings are currently being initiated.
My email account is currently "User access
admin" only. I am the Founder & CEO and the owner of the domain
(hosted at GoDaddy — DNS access available for
verification).
WHAT I HAVE TRIED
- Attempted to submit a support ticket via support.atlassian.com
but the form would not submit on the Free plan
- Upgraded to Standard trial (14 days) to access human support
- Confirmed via Atlassian documentation that a billing admin or
technical contact can request a Role Transfer, and that if the
current admin does not respond within 3 days, the transfer can
proceed
WHAT I NEED
1. Confirmation of the correct path to submit a Role Transfer
request to Atlassian Support now that I am on Standard plan
2. Any community members who have successfully completed this
process and can share the exact steps
I have company registration documents, GoDaddy domain ownership proof, and legal documentation
ready to provide to Atlassian.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Franck