Hello @Carollee
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
When did you start encountering this problem? Is this a new problem or has it always occurred?
Have you reported this problem to your Jira Administrators?
Have you tried any of the following?
Yes I have done all of the above this has been for about a week now. and others have the same issue when logging in
Thank you for that information.
Are there users who do not experience the problem?
What guIdance has been provided to you by your Jira Administrator?
Has you Jira Administrator opened a case with Atlassian to investigate the issue?
Note: I am not an Atlassian team member. I have no access to your Jira instance or any support cases that may be opened by your administrators. I am just another user trying to help debug the scenario.
I will have her open a case for me thank you for the info
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.