Hi,
I'm currently using Atlas CRM, but I need to replace it due to data residency requirements.
I use Atlas CRM only for basic customer information such as company name, contact details (name, email), and roles. I export the data and use the email addresses to send newsletters to my clients.
I add companies and contacts to my projects in Jira Software. Unfortunately, I cannot add contacts in Jira Product Discovery, which would be very helpful.
I do not use Atlas CRM for sales tracking, offers, or similar activities, so my needs are quite simple.
I expect to start using Jira Service Management Cloud in the near future, and I have been told that it might be possible to build a simple CRM using Assets, so that is something I am considering.
However, until then I need a solution with data stored in Europe.
Can anyone recommend an app that could cover these needs?