Hi community, starting from Today 12:00 PM CEST (UTC+2) the Company field on our Jira issues does not get filled with the company name, when linking a Jira issue with an Atlas CRM company. Was there a change that we didn't know of? We have several Automations checking the state of the company and requiring it not to be…
Hi, I'm currently using Atlas CRM, but I need to replace it due to data residency requirements. I use Atlas CRM only for basic customer information such as company name, contact details (name, email), and roles. I export the data and use the email addresses to send newsletters to my clients. I add companies and contacts to…
Hi, We are looking for a nice, good, PM friendly CRM app for Data Center. We found Atlas, but we are not in cloud, so we can't use it :( Any other apps that could help us? Thank you, Anca
Hi everyone, We are looking for a CRM app inside the Atlassian stack. Any recommendations ? There are so many changes in Atlassian this year and a lot of apps are also making changes so I wanted to reach out to you and hear your feedback if you do use any of the apps. We mostly need it to add our customers, link emails and…
I'm trying to access Atlas CRM but get error.
This article provides an overview of your community profile, including how to link accounts and change your privacy settings. What is a community profile? In March 2025, we launched a new, unified community profile. Read more about the new experience Your community profile combines your activities and achievements from…
I'm trying to understand if I'm able to pay for a seat license for people that have email addresses that have different domain name than the organization that owns the subscription.
Hello, Thank you for the great product! We are using JIRA and Confluence Cloud. Is there an integration to ceonnect Atlas CRM Files with existing Microsoft Sharepoint in our company? Thank you.
I'm using Atlas CRM for storing customer information and automatically linking company and contact info to my issues. Is there a way to display more detailed customer information on the issue view? For example I need to be able to see not just the customer and company names as fields, but also phone number, e-mail address…
I understand that creating a user in Jira service manager synchs to Atlas CRM. I would also like to add a customer in Atlas CRM and have them available as a user in Jira service project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.