It was useful to print the jira issue cards. We used to do this prior to moving to the cloud, and now I wonder how to print the jira cards?
Hello @C. Stephen Pence
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You can find a change request about that functionality here.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25944
In the interim based on answers in the following 2024 post you have to open the details view.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/How-to-print-cards-after-the-latest-updates-to-Jira/qaq-p/2570615
I'm not in front of my computer where I can verify this is still true.
Did the response I provided help you address your need?
If so, please consider clicking the Accept Answer button above my response to mark your question as Solved.
@C. Stephen Pence If you consider Marketplace apps, then the Better PDF Exporter can export your work items to PDF story cards, which can be easily printed then.
You can:
(Discl. this paid and supported app is developed by our team. Free for 10 users.)
There's still no built-in way to print issue cards in Jira Cloud — only per-issue "Print details."
Workarounds: browser-print from the board (cards get cut mid-page) or CSV export (painful).
I hit this gap myself and built Print Cards Jira app — adds a print option to boards/backlogs/sprints, prints cut-ready cards (2–16/page).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.