My confluence account got deactivated, can I recover or save the data before it disappears?
I tried following the steps outlined in the help materials, but I could not locate the Reactivate request feature mentioned.
@Doug Miller Welcome to the community.
Do you mean that your Confluence instance has been deactivated due to an extended period of inactivity?
If so, refer to the response on this similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Lost-my-free-access-and-cannot-recover-my-data/qaq-p/3155377
I believe the steps to reactivate your account need to be performed by an Admin of your Atlassian instance. This may be why you are not seeing the Reactivate feature.
Hi @Doug Miller
I would reach out to your site or org admin, they should be able to help you.
Hi @Doug Miller and welcome to the community.
Your login is connected to the Atlassian platform so if you still have access to i.e Jira your problems are related to the permissions for Confluence. Either you don't have access to the Confluence app or the Space in Confluence. This can be handled by your Organization or Site admin or the Space owner if it is only related to one space.
If you don't have access to any Atlassian applications, your account has probably been disabled and this needs to be handled by your Organization admin.
I hope this helps!
Best regards,/Staffan
Thanks @Barbara Szczesniak , that was my issue, and the link helped me to resolve (although some of the instructions were a little dated.) Data restored!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.