https://media-cdn.atlassian.com/us-east-1/v2/cdn/client/4460b63e-6411-4f24-b0fa-d06238dcb67d/file/adb7e628-85a3-4a31-973e-faf5dc169ca5/image?allowAnimated=true&clientId=4460b63e-6411-4f24-b0fa-d06238dcb67d
Error :
{"error": {"code": "NotFoundError","title": "The entity with the given id does not exist","href": "https://dt-api-filestore.us-east-1.prod.kitt-paas.net#NotFoundError"}}
Hello @Jagadheesan Nallasamy
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide more information about this scenario?
Were you trying to add a comment through the Jira UI or the JSM customer portal, or through some other means?
Have you reported this problem to your Jira Administrators?
Be advised that this is a community of users, not Atlassian technical support. We can offer advice about debugging your situation, but we don't have access to your environment. If you want to work directly with Atlassian technical support, your Jira Administrators can open a support case at
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I am able to add comment along with video file on my previous comment. I tried new comment then uploaded different video for my ticket, it returns error.
I haven't reported yet to my JIRA admin.
You have added the tags jira-software and jira-service-management to your post.
From that I cannot determine if you are adding the comments through the JSM Customer Portal or through the Jira UI used by JSM agents. That could make a difference.
Can you provide a screen image showing where you are accessing the Comment entry?
I am able to add comment along with video file on my previous comment. I tried new comment then uploaded different video for my ticket, it returns error. I haven't reported yet to my JIRA admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.