Hi - None of my work tasks have been imported when I have run the Jira project today - is anyone else getting this problem?
Hello @Susan Burns
Can you provide more information about your situation?
You said "import failed". Were you trying to execute an import to create tasks? What were you using as the source for that import?
That process creates a log file that will tell you about the problems encountered. What does the log file say?
If you were not trying to import data to create tasks, please provide more detail about steps you executed and the response you saw.
Hi Susan,
What exactly is your process? How are you doing the import? What are the steps?
I am running a Jira project from my Trello board - error log is blank
Error log is blank. I am trying to do a Jira report form my Trello board, tasks are not being pulled through
I am not very familiar with Trello and its integration options with Jira. You might want to cross-post your question in Trello Questions to get insight from the community members more familiar with that product.
I also recommend that you provide detailed steps for your scenario. What buttons/options are you clicking in the apps to initiate the actions? And provide details about any customizations have you added that are related to this process.
so you are trying to import stuff from Trello into Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.