We use print screens or PNG images to illustrate stories. These show for 10 seconds and than get blocked. How to disable this filter?
Hi @Ton Abelen
Can you describe how you are adding the images? Do you get an error message or does it just not display? Can you post a screen shot of what you mean by blocked.
There are settings for attachments your Jira admin can adjust, however I suspect this isn't a settings issue.
Hi Shawn, Did you already make some changes?I am trying to replicate but now images are shown and do not get blocked.Kind regards,Ton
I'm but a meager community member, I do not have control over the Atlassian cloud.
It could be you were experiencing a bug that Atlassian resolved, or whatever settings your organization had on internet traffic has changed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.