Hi Team,
opsgenie.net'. Do we need to change that or recreate as Atlassian already recommended to change API endpoint from api.opsgenie to api.atlassian. Please help as this is very urgent for us.
Thanks in advance,
Sylesh
Hi @Sylesh Haridasan ,
From what I could find in Atlassian’s official docs and community discussions, I’d suggest the following approach:
API Endpoints
Email Addresses
links:
Check also these forum links:
Hope this helps 😊
Hi Christos,
when i checked with Atlassian support chat bot, it says we dont need make any changes to 'Email Integrations' and the old address will continue to work. Also, no migration docs points anything about 'Email Integrations'
You’re absolutely correct about the emails. However, based on my experience, things can change quickly, especially since the product will reach end of support in 2027. The addresses will likely continue to work for now, but I believe it’s better to make the switch proactively rather than scrambling to update everything after a sudden announcement.
That’s just my opinion, of course the decision is yours. 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.