Hey community,
I am trying to get one specific element in an array returned in a {{webResponse}} in Automation. I have found the method .get() which requires the number of the position of the element and it works fine.
The position is different by the runs which means that I need this to be dynamic. My first try was to use a smart value as the position, like:
{{webResponse.body.data.get({{myPosition}})}}
but the get-function does not support smart values like this.
My example is this: I have the following webResponse returned in my automation:
{
"data":
[
{
"id": "A",
"name": "foo"
},
{
"id": "B",
"name": "bar"
},
{
"id": "C",
"name": "baz"
}
]
}In my automation I now want to get the name attribute for the element having id == "B", i.e. "bar"
Is there a way to get that specific element from the webResponse using any filtering or parsing so that I can use the element in later actions such as:
{{webResponse.body.data."id==B".name}} => "bar"Looking forward to hear back from you!
Cheers,
// Svante