Has anyone noticed in their environment a feature in automations called Advanced Components?There is only one component there called Branch at the same time, and if you include this component, the total number of components allowed in the automation increases from 65 to 500 blocks.
The only thing I found was this very basic documentation:https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/advanced-automation-components/
Hi @Deivid Araujo
Those are new features for Premium and Enterprise license levels, announced in this article a couple of days ago:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Automation-articles/Unlock-Advanced-Workflow-Orchestration-With-These-New/ba-p/3057396
Hopefully they will soon add more information to the documentation about these. I recommend reading all the posts in that article as there are already some challenges with the features.
Kind regards,Bill
Right, I just saw this article. I asked because this change was implemented more than a week ago and no one seemed to know about it. Better late than never, I guess
Thanks @Bill Bill
Yes, and...the first I learned about it was when I saw new defects in the public backlog for the features:
https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AUTO%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Advanced%20Component%22
alas, no longer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.