In my use case, I need to automatically create JIRA tasks from some of my received emails on my gmail account. The process needs to be automatic with no user input. I only want to create the tasks from specific emails (filtered by some conditions) and I don't want to forward (or upload in any way) any other emails than the ones in question for security reasons.
There are some sensitive emails received in my gmail inbox and those in any way cannot be stored anywhere else than in this inbox.
I need to use some rules to specify some of the JIRA issue fields. Basically I only need to filter "from" address " and "subject" to assign a predefined name to the JIRA issue. My use case are invoices. I have to manually create JIRA task for every invoice received in my gmail (I cannot change email address those invoices are being send to). I have to fill in a task name (based on the invoice), add the email attachment and assign the task to 1 person. I want to automate this process.
What is the best approach? All solutions I am finding online are based one way or another on setting up an incoming mail server in JIRA which I cannot do because of the security reasons.