Hi.
I have a customer that used to has used her jsm access to create tickets. It was not a problem. Then I had to deactivate the jsm account so I could create an access for her in jira project system. Now I have removed her from the project system and she wants to continue to use the account she had.
I did deactivate her access into the jira project system and activated her access to jsm.
But she cannot access using the old account and when I look at the customerlist I see that she now has two accesses. The older one and one that was created when she sent an email to help@xxx.is
Looking at the top of the list you can see her earlier account, but there is no information if the access is active or not. And I cannot resend an invite to her,
At the bottom of the list is the access that was created this morning when she sent an email to help@xxxx.is.
I know for a fact that both these accounts use the same address.
1. Why is the status column empty for the older access
2. How can I resend an invite the the old account?
3. How can I combine the two accounts so that the customer can see all her requests in one place.
