Hi Team,
Please help me. I have two custom fields in JSM form. I wanted to show the sum of those two fields into the third custom field. As Indicated in the JSM Form screenshot.

customfield_10115 is for Price-1 and customfield_10116 is for Price-2
Below is the rule that I have written. RecurringTotal28Days is the custom field where I want to set the total of above two custom fields {{#=}}{{issue.customfield_10115}} + {{issue.customfield_10116}} + 0 {{/}}
The Rule is running successful but it is not setting the value for RecurringTotal28Days field
below is the screenshot

The steps that I am following to check if the Value in the RecurringTotal28Days is getting set or not.
- Going to the Issue List
- Selecting an existing Issue to change it.
- Changing the Values of both Price 1 and Price 2 and submitting the Issue but the value for the Custom Field "Recurring Total" remains blank.
Requesting an urgent from all of you
-