I created a new project in Jira, and once I emailed the request to the people I wanted to add to the Jira task calendar, they never received the emails.
Hi Taisiia - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If the user didn't receive the invite email, they might be on the Suppression List with Atlassian for some reason. Open a support ticket with Atlassian, provide the email address and ask if the address is on the suppression list and if so, to please remove it.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Taisiia,
Welcome to Community
I understand the people are getting added to the project but don't receive emails that they are added ?
If that is the case We have a community post that can help you to un-suppress emails. Please find the posts below
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-user-invites-to-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-invitations/ba-p/2698025
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-users-in-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-email-audit/ba-p/2724433
If still they don't receive please reach out to support to check further their accounts
Thank You,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.