my custom field Select List (cascading) type does not appear in automation. I need it to create a record to Jira Software.
does Select List(cascading) still not supported? is there another way to do it?
Hi @Mar
You can use the values below under Additional fields, which is available under More options in the automation
Value of the parent:
{{issue.fields.Cascade.value}}
Value of the child:
{{issue.fields.Cascade.child.value}}
Hello @Mar ,
Try steps mentioned in this Document--> https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/set-value-for-cascading-field-with-jira-automation/
I have cascade select on JSM and I need to Insert it to Jira software cascade field. but the field does not appear in selection.
This can be done in the More Options section of the Create/Clone/Edit issue actions:
{ "update": { "CUSTOMFIELD": [ { "set": { "value": "{{triggerIssue.fields.CUSTOMFIELD.value}}", "child": { "value": "{{triggerIssue.fields.CUSTOMFIELD.child.value}}" } } } ] } }
You would replace "CUSTOMFIELD" with your custom field name
Hope this helps
@Mar is your query is solved by using this or still you are facing an issue in Automation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.