Hi all,
once again I've got a question about Advanced Branching in Jira Automations. It's such a mighty tool, but I never get it running in the first try 
My environment is Jira Service Management Cloud. In my request form, I'm offering the customer to pick one or multiple objects from a custom assets field. In a subsequent automation I want to run a branch for every object that is stored in the field. So far it seems to run fine.
Now, this branch runs for every object in the asset field. These objects are returned as [workspaceId]:[objectId] and I need to split this string to use the workspaceId and the objectId in a subsequent web request.
This split-thing works totally fine in a rule _without_ advanced branching, where the customer can only pick one single object:

But when I use the very same logic and actions within a branch, it doesn't work anymore. As you can see from the following screenshots, the string to be splitted is written to the variable correctly. However, the split-function does not seem to work here, as the varObjectId remains empty (same for varWorkspaceId):
(For the split-function, I tried both
split(":").get(1)
and
split(":").last
both with the same result)


Does anybody have an idea why my approach doesn't work within a branch? And, even more important, does anybody have an idea how to solve it? 
Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Stefan