Hi all
I would like to create task in Confluence, triggered by the change of the status of a page.
For example, as soon as the status of a page is changed to "TO BE REVIEWED", a new task to review that page for a specific person should be created. It can be created on the same page or in a separate task page, whatever.
I could not find how to do this so far. In the meantime, I managed to make automation create a task in Jira, and then I can create a page in Confluence showing all these Jira tasks. But as the tasks need to be finished within Confluence, I do not see the point why I need to make the long way via Jira.
Is there any possibility to create a task directly in Confluence?
I know that Confluence tasks are more like done/not done while Jira has a lot more possibilities of tracking tasks. But done/not done would be enough in this case.
Thanks!
Verena