Hi Atlassian Community,
I am looking for a way to create a Jira dashboard gadget that displays the average (or even better more aggregation options) time it takes for bugs to be resolved—from the moment they are created to when they reach a resolution state (e.g., Done, Implemented, Released, or any other final resolution state). Ideally, I would like this to be visualized per day or week to track trends over time.
Current Setup:
1.We are using Jira Cloud.
2.We have the following apps installed:
• About Requirement Yogi
• ActionableAgile
• BigGantt
• Component Management
• Refined Sites
• Rich Filters
• Team Insights for Jira
• Worklogs
• Xray
• Zeplin for Jira Settings
What I Need Help With:
•Which Jira gadget or app can best accomplish this? Does Jira natively support this, or do I need an app like “Rich Filters” or “ActionableAgile” to achieve this view?
•What JQL filters or calculated fields do I need to create? Should I create a custom field to track resolution time?
•How do I set up the dashboard to visualize it by day or week? I want to track how long it takes for bugs to be resolved over time.
- Ideally it would be best if the solution is using the Rich Filter app's set of widgets since we are widely using that.
If you have experience setting this up or have suggestions on best practices, I’d really appreciate the help!
Thanks in advance.