Hi everyone,
I have issues as an administrator in my Jira organization.
I can not see any issues in the portal unless my user requested as participant on that ticket.
I can see the issue from the queue in the JSM, but me and my boss can not see, which we should be having the super user access.
I have followed this article but I think the configuration has changed now:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Unable-to-see-issues-in-Jira-ServiceDesk-Management-created-by/qaq-p/1693154
So I'm not sure how to setting up the configuration, whether it is a misconfiguration or I do something wrong, I don't know where to check.
I have chat the Atlassian Support but I find it not helpful on my issue.
Can someone help me on this issue? maybe if you guys having the same issue as me and has resolved it, it will be so much help.
Thanks in advance guys, your answer and support always appreciated!