Hi Team,
I have an automation setup which captures the field values based on the
{{issue.properties."proforma.forms.i1".state.answers.AAA.date}} >> (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-access-the-form-data-in-Jira-Automations/qaq-p/2050277)
But since yesterday the automation is failing, and we are not able to capture any data from form.
Even
https://XXXX.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/XXXX/properties/proforma.forms.i1
shows below error
"Property proforma.forms.i1 is restricted" ( I could access it previously)
Any idea if there has been any change in the logic or anything?
Thanks
Hi Tejas,
I have seen a couple of posts about this in the last couple of days. Specifically on functionality changes for what you have already, you would need to contact Atlassian help desk directly.
Otherwise, see this article about new functionality for Forms and automation rules:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Forms-Automation-Access-form-fields-with-smart-values/ba-p/2862665
Hi John,
Thanks, that helps, but its strange that functionality change happened without prior notice.
Yes it is when the functionality disappears. The new functionality has been in the works for years though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.