Hi I have a use that is no longer getting any emails when updating his calls. Calls are logged when he sends emails but he does not receive any automated or update responses. We use MS365 and mimecast and dont see emails reaching these platforms for him. Other users do not have an issue.
Hi @Kelvin Davis , this sounds to me like the user got onto the suppression list. Please can you check out this guide and see if it helps you?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-users-in-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-email-audit/ba-p/2724433
Best wishes
Hi
Thank you for the feedback but I don’t have the "issues email audit" page under the project notification.
I do have admin privileges
kind regards
Kelvin
Hi @Kelvin Davis , thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry the guide didn't work out for you. When I've had this problem before, where a user stopped receiving notifications due to being added to the suppression list, I had to open a support ticket to Atlassian. You could try this https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ .
Hi @Kelvin Davis
If you are open to using 3rd-party solutions for your case, our app Notification Assistant for Jira can help you with this scenario.
It allows you to customize and manage notifications in a way that suits your custom needs, including, but not limited to creating custom notification rules, notifying on your own changes, and more.
Feel free to reach out if this is of your interest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.