This option appears to be gone. I tried to look in many places. They changed the UI from this as well.I am also new here, and believe I posted this question in the wrong community, but can't find it. Sorry if this appears to be posted twice.
Hello @Christopher
I found a couple of "sample project" posts from you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Can-t-create-a-new-IT-Project-with-Sample-Data/td-p/2872627
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Create-Kanban-project-with-sample-data-in-Jira-Cloud/qaq-p/904789
The second one appears to have an accepted answer.
The image you have presented in this post appears to be from documentation that is for Jira self-hosted (Server or Data Center). Can you provide the link that you are referencing for that?
(There is a community specifically for Jira Service Management question HERE if you want to use it, but we do see questions for both Jira and JSM in this forum. You can find forums for the other Atlassian products by clicking on the Products pull down at the top of any community screen.)
I saw the second link as well. I would imagine this is for the cloud as well. There were multiple documentation places for sample it project.https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver050/explore-a-sample-project-1142252554.html
Hello Christopher,
That documentation is for Jira Service Management Data Center (the self-hosted product) as indicated by these two elements.
If you click on the Cloud button on the right (next to the Data center 5.0 button) that will shift you to the documentation for the Cloud product (the software-as-a-service product hosted for you by Atlassian).
On the resultant page you'll see a link on the right for information about accessing a demo project.
I am not finding any information about any other way to get sample data for a JSM project specific for a given project template.
I see, the reason I ask is because we are trying to get a head start with a client where we are going to pull all of their cloud data for issues to azure. So I really just need the sample data as a csv or json, if you had that for the Data Center solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.