Question, I'm running Jira onDemand (6.0-OD-05). I'm on a issue view screen and I'd like to see the assignee for each linked issue. Right now I only see priority and state.
I don't think you're going to be able to, not in an OD environment. You need to modify some embedded templates.
Similar questions:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/124453/how-to-add-additional-field-s-on-issue-links-section-under-one-issue
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/115348/add-columns-to-issue-links-view
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/82377/how-to-add-columns-in-linked-issues-in-view-issue-screen
thanks. all those links gave me 404's though, btw.
thanks. by "modifying the bundled plugin", are they referring to making changes to a native Jira plugin for linking issues or something?
Yes, you take the included plugins in a file called atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip in the Jira install, extract it, find the relevant plugin, extract that, modify the template. Re-pack the plugin, repack the original ZIP file, then restart Jira. You can only do this if you have Jira locally installed and you'd have to re-do it every single time you upgraded Jira. Not an approach to take unless you know what you are doing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.