How to add additional field(s) on "Issue Links" section under one Issue?

Leon Tai January 14, 2013

How do i add additional field(s) on "Issue Links" section under a particular issue? Under the "Issue Links" section I can see the 'relates to issues', and to the right I can see the 'Priority' and 'Status' as the 'arrow' and 'human' symbol. Please kindly advise if I can customize the "Issue Links" section to include information that I would like to see. I am not an expert in JIRA so please make the steps as simple as possible. Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

You can't! Not without modifying the bundled plugin that renders the view issue page.

Leon Tai January 14, 2013

Can you please elaborate more as what do you mean by 'modifying the bundled plugin'? In where I can do that? Thanks.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

This is in the view-issue-plugin I guess. You can find the process here: http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2012/05/modifying-atlassian-bundled-plugins.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events