I have been trying for a while now to figure out a way to get the items in a custom dropdown field to be populated (when the request form initially loads) based on the user's organization so that when a user goes submits a ticket, the items in the dropdown that they see is dependent on which organization they are under. I want to have it so users under different organizations see different things listed in my "Services" custom dropdown field that I have. Each organization has a different list of services so I would like to be able to show users in the Service dropdown only the services that their company has. I have tried automations, scripting, marketplace apps, but nothing I've tried seems to be able to do this where the contents of the dropdown are dynamically loaded when the request form is opened on the portal. Is there any way to do this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!