Hi, Guys!I'm creating a queue where I need only a certain group of agents to access that queue, how can I do that? Example: The support team will only access the support queue and the systems team will only access the systems queue.Thanks.
Hey Gustavo,
I'm afraid that's not possible natively, however, maybe this Atlassian article could help you achieve the same result using security levels > https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-access-to-queues-in-jira-1283687878.html
In your case, admins or "super users" would see all the tickets/queues, while Support would see only support tickets and Systems team only systems tickets.
Hope this helps.
@Gustavo Martin Nascimento ,
Unfortunately you cannot do that. With issue level security you could limit what a user sees but the queue itself will always be visible to all agents with access to the project.
Hi Giulia,
Thank you very much for your reply, it was very helpful!I managed to set it up and it worked perfectly!
Thanks for your reply, I managed to set it up with Giulia's steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.