I tried all kind of things, even made my colleague an admin, but she cant see the queues like me in the same service space. Also in the space settings there is nothing about who can see queues. If I send her an url-link to the queue she gets the 'all work filter view'.
Hi everyone, I'm experiencing a sudden and critical issue with Bitbucket Pipelines that started about 3 hours ago (December 9, 2025). The Problem: All my pipeline steps are getting stuck in "Queued" state for extremely long periods (15-30+ minutes each) before they start running. Some steps never start at all and…
⏱️ The Countdown Clock We have organized the queues, but how do we make sure the most critical tasks get done on time? The Scenario: Santa must launch the sleigh by midnight on the 24th. He can't deliver presents on the 26th and say, "Sorry, I got to it when I could." The deadline is non-negotiable. The HR Reality: In HR,…
🤯 Organizing the Chaos Welcome back to the Jira Service Management (JSM) Advent Calendar 🎅 We have our Front Door (Portal) and our Sorting System (Request Types). Now, we need to make sure our agents don't get buried in the snow. The Scenario: It’s two weeks before Christmas. The Workshop floor is buzzing. If the Head Elf…
Hello! Our company has been using JIRA to pull from our company email inbox to create new Jira tickets for about a year now. But this morning, new tickets created via email are not showing up in the relevant queues. But the tickets ARE being created. Looking at the email log, it not only shows a ticket was created in the…
Hi, my customer has a very particular need: to see only certain request Types... but displaying fields that belong to OTHER REQUEST TYPES. On the other hand, I need to display the linked issues again but renaming the column, even if it repeats. To have a visual understanding please look at the picture with RED, GREEN AND…
Is there a way to increase the Step queue time, specifically for self-hosted runners? I have multiple steps running in parallel, where one step takes longer than the others. The issue is, once any of the runners become available, the pipeline is kicked off and for the steps with unavailable runners, they are put into a…
I want to create queue which shows all issues assigned to any groups that I am a member of. I want it to be dynamic so that I can set this as a default queue for any engineer logging in, they can click "My Team Tickets" and see them all regardless of who they are assigned to. I can only seem to do this by naming the team…
I am wondering what does the ”continuable” state means in the response from the result REST API endpoint. In the documentation for another endpoint it says: continuable boolean filter only results that may be continued (stopped on Manual Stage) I have a plan in which I manually stop a job via the queue DEL endpoint and try…
I am currently implementing Queues for our Support, but we want to differentiate between used languages within the request, to have e.g. our English Support Team only receiving the English requests and our German Support Team the German requests. I tried using "Request Language" as field, for the customer to select when…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.