Basically I want to extend upon this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Automation-Rule-transition-waiting-for-support-to-waiting-for/qaq-p/2072503
However.. I only want it to fire if the last comment is older than x minutes (I'm thinking 10 minutes) to prevent excessive transitions in the issue during quick back and forth conversations.
The furthest I've come is to be able to get a list of the comments created and their age and used a diff to get the results in minutes.
{{comment.created.diff(now).minutes}}
Which will return something like "667, 636, 628, 60, 53, 13"
I want to capture the last value, "13", and create a rule around that to fire when it's greater 10 minutes.
I've tried using substringAfterLast into this:
{{comment.created.diff(now).minutes.substringAfterLast(", ")}} >= 10
I'm testing it with a Log Action, but all I get is the ">= 10".
Hopefully I'm doing something horribly embarrassingly wrong, or maybe it just can't be done.
Thanks all!
EDIT: After some thought I realized the above doesn't get me what I want, I'm going to have to regroup. If anyone has some thoughts, I'd like to hear about them.