Hi, I have a challenge, might be someone has handled this before.
I have assets, lats say application objects, these objects have as attributes a name and a short name.
I have created 2 custom assets fields.
- the first field just gets the active application as these are to be chosen by the customer on the portal, single option.
- the second is configured to only provide the short name based on the option set in the previous field.
This is all working fine on creating an issue.
Now, I don't want the customer to set the second field on creation, so I want to automate this.
But I can't figure out how to show another attribute of the same object based on a custom field selection.
If I do this manually in an issue it also shows the attribute Name instead of the short name, even so the asset config in the custom field states to only show the short name.


