I´ve Jira software premium plan, the features list said that approvals is included but in my workflow options doesnt appers, could you help me please?
Thanks
Hi Angel,
Approvals are not available for Jira Software Company-manage workflows. You must be using Jira Service Management.
Hi @Angel
Approval are only related when also having a JSM subscription or if you hava a premium subscription on Jira Software.
See, set-up-approvals-for-your-project
Hi, yes I have Jira Software with premium plan.
Thanks @John Funk
The feature list on the atlassian page said this feature includes in premium plan.
So the page is liying?
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
I can't speak to that - I just know what I know. You can add built-in approvals to Team-managed Business projects, but that's all I am aware of outside of JSM.
See this previous post from back in April.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Add-an-approval-step-using-Jira-Software-and-Work-Management/ba-p/2182531
I´ll use automation.
Hi @angelAs John mentioned, approvals are currently not available for company-managed projects in Jira. However, you can use approvals in team-managed projects without needing Jira Service Management (JSM).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.